Each and everyone of you reading this article has a purpose and destiny. Your purpose and destiny is connected to someone else’s deliverance and breakthrough. Therefore you are someone’s Middle Man. You are someone’s missing piece to their life of jigsaws and puzzles- without you someone’s mission is delayed and they cannot move further until you take your rightful place. That is a responsibility that I sense for my own assignment, every time I allow myself to be distracted, I have delayed someone who is directly connected to me. The purpose and assignments that God has created you to fulfil is the answer to someone’s question and problem. In Genesis 24, we read about the Servant who received instructions from Abraham to find Isaac a wife. It was from this story where I received this inspiration and insight. The Servant received specific instructions from Abraham and set himself on the journey to go and find a wide for Isaac. I want to encourage you that God has instructed someone to locate you to bless you. He has released your Middle Man to locate you but there is a posture that is required of you as your Middle Man locates you.
- Pray against the spirit of sabotage
- Pray against distraction
- Pray against the spirit of jealousy and competition
- Pray against gossip and slander- 2Samuel 16- David came to bless Mephibosheth but in 2 Samuel 16, Ziba lied to King David and David gave all Mephibosheth’s inheritance to Ziba.
- Pray that your Middle Man has a strong sense of Focus and that He will not be talked out of fulfilling His assignment concerning you.
What Can We Learn From The Servant In Genesis 24?
- We see that the Eldest Servant receives an instruction from Abraham to go to his country and take a wife for Isaac. The servant had a heart to serve- based on his response I get the sense that the servant had a a strong level of loyalty towards Abraham (Genesis 24:9).
- The Servant understood the weight of his assignment (Genesis 24:10-12)- The servant understood the power of prayer- He walked in the authority and favour of His master Abraham. The Servant was focused on His assignment- you see this in verse 12-14 when he prayed to God to help him make the right choice.
- As a Middle Man, your heart has to be pure regarding your assignment, that is the only way you will see manifestation of provision regarding your assignment (vs 15-20).
The Servant’s name is not mentioned- this is to show the assignment of the middle man has nothing to do with the individual. It’s not about you it is about fulfilling God’s perfect will concerning the person who you are sent to.
It is my prayer that God will release your middle man and that you will also take your rightful place as you are also someone’s middle man. For full understanding of this topic, watch my periscope video on this subject;