Have you ever heard the saying, every thing that we will ever need is already created to solve our problems? For every illness that you wil ever experienced, there is a natural solution?
I started this business over a month ago and I have to say I am glad I took the opportunity when it was presented to me. Total Life Changes is a health and wellness business that provides superior products that has a life changing effect on consumers’ health whilst providing customers with the opportunity to change their financial status through a rewarding binary compensation plan. Products sold by TLC includes the Iaso Tea, Chaga, Emu Oil and many more.
But there is one product that I would like to focus on and that is the Iaso Tea. Iaso Tea is made up of nine different natural plants including Papaya, Persimmon Leaves, Chamomile, Blessed Thistle, Holy Thistle, Mrryh, Ginger, Marsha Mallow and Malva. Each of these plants are powerful in their own way and I am going to discuss each of these plants into detail and the benefits they offer.
- Papaya is an excellent source of dietary fibre, folate, vitamin A,C &E
- Papaya is rich in enzymes called papain and chymopapain which helps with the digestion
- After a meal, papaya, allows better digestion, prevents bloating and chronic indigestion
- Because of its high antioxidant content, papaya can prevent cholesterol oxidation
- Papaya strengthens the immune system preventing the recurrent colds and flu
- Papaya replenishes the good intestinal bacteria
- Papaya has been found to destroy intestinal parasites
- Helps with nausea and constipation
- Encourages the renewal of muscle tissue
- Revitalises the human body and maintain energy and vitality
- Helps with the digestive system by breaking down the proteins and supporting production of digestive enzymes.
- Effective weight loss remedy
- The leaves can lower lipid levels due to the high fibre content
- Regulates the body’s metabolism
- Regulates blood pressure
- Prevents melanoma
- Persimmon leaves contains up to ten times the vitamin c, choline and essential amino acids of many fruits and vegetables.
- Helps to relieve constipation and atherosclerosis
- Acts as an antihistamine which relieves allergies
- Aids in digestion
- Treats gastric and ulcerative colitis
- Reduces inflammation and facilitates bowel movement
- Reduces menstrual cramps- chamomile has the ability to relax the smooth muscles of the uterus helps ease the discomfort of menstrual cramping.
Blessed Thistle/Holy Thistle
- Used for loss of appetite and indigestion
- Treats colds, flu, coughs & fever
- Treats bacterial infections
- Treats diarrhoea
- Used as a diuretic for increasing urine output
- Protects against ageing skin
- It is used to maintain healthy skin and it prevents skin agony and soothes chapped or cracked skin.
- Effective for pain relief, including menstrual pain resulting from blood stagnation
- Treats throat and mouth inflammation
- Eases the pain of toothache
- Myrrh’s antiseptic properties help treat gingivitis and loose teeth, as well as help get rid of bad breath or halitosis
- It is used to treat athlete’s foot, candida and other fungal infections
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Used as a gargle for oral inflammation, sore throat and gum issues
- Relieves gastric distress
- It is used to soothe or relax muscle tissue
- Mrryh stimulates macrophage action in the blood stream.
- Maintains normal blood circulation- ginger contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which helps to improve blood flow as well as help prevent chills, fever and excessive sweat.
- Remedies motion sickness
- Improves absorption- improves the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the body
- Stimulates gastric and pancreatic enzyme secretion
- Combats stomach discomfort
- Prevents colds and flu
- Fights common respiratory problems
- Treats inflammation of the body’s mucus membranes
- Commonly used to relieve coughs, bronchitis and asthma as well as gum and mouth irritations, sore throats
- Relieves abdominal distress, vaginal irritations and skin wounds.
- Alleviates inflammation and mouth irritation
- Relieves the pain of stomach upset, relaxes intestinal spasms and soothe irritated skin
- Used as a gargle to reduce throat inflammations
- Helps with stomach and intestinal irritation
In the Iaso Tea, all nine plants have been combined together to make this miracle tea. Consumers have reported over 26 health benefits, including Weightloss, the reduction in stress, the removal of parasites and intestinal sludge. I have been drinking this tea for the past three days and I have seen a lot of changes already but you would have to stay tuned for the reviews in my next blog. So for now, you can check out www.gotlcdiet.com/dahnaf for more information on Iaso Tea and check out my website www.totallifechanges.com/dahnaf for more information on the tea and to order the tea (choose item #150 for the month supply).